- When do we deliver?
We deliver Mondays to Saturdays from 1pm to 8:30pm.
- Where do we deliver?
We deliver in Amsterdam and in parts of Amstelveen, for now.
Here's the list of post codes we deliver:
1094,1096,1097,1098,1031, 1032, 1112, 1111, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1021, 1022,
1034, 1033, 1035
- Delivery method
We deliver with a Courier by bike. You can pick a preferred date and hour for your delivery.
Please note that your order will be delivered at the date and hour you have chosen. Our courier will not be able to deliver the order to your neighbours if you are not present because our box contains fresh products and needs to be stored in the fridge. In case you are not home to receive the delivery, the order will be brought back to our office where you can pick it up.
- Cost of delivery
All the delivery are currently free.
You will need to order a minimum of €20.
- You can also pick up your delivery directly at our office near the Vondelpark for free.
- You can pick the date and the hour you want to stop by.
- We are open for pick ups on Mondays to Saturdays , from 1pm to 8pm.
- You can keep the boxes about 5 days in the fridge.
- Our boxes must be kept in the fridge. Please always refer to the labels on the products for their exact expiration date and conservation tips.
- Our cheeses and cured meats come from L'Amuse shop.
- Our wines are either organic or biodynamic.
- The rest of our products are from "Epicerie Fine" shops, made in France.
More questions? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat app!